Thank you for your interest in a possible career at Centre Stone Solutions. If you don’t see a position in your skill set, check back again later. Chances are we’ll need someone like you soon.
Current Job Openings:
Software Programmer (Freelance)
Programmer Job Purpose: Creates and modifies computer programs by converting project requirements into code, key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems.
- Tasks vary according to projects but may typically involve
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff to review program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Testing and confirming the program by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes, in real situations before going live.
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Strong communication skills
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- An understanding of business
- Analytical and commercial experience
Skills/Qualifications: General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information , Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing